Thumbnail Filmstrip of Latino Espresso Beans Images
The traditional Italian blend with a strong body and a thick crema.
- Origins: Well balanced Arabica and Robusta blend from Asia and Africa
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Chocolately and strong
- Aroma and Flavour: Strong, chocolately, pleasant, lingering aftertaste
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Karen | June 2nd, 2023
This is everything I expected it to be. It’s a very smooth espresso taste. I love it.
AGL | July 26th, 2022
We have been using Latino espresso for years for shots. At one point we were buying Latino from the UK because our local LA guy stopped importing it. Thank you Miscela for opening up your US office, our hearts are grateful we can finally order from you directly. Latino (for us) is the perfect balance of flavor (chocolate and nut) for pulling shots. Perfect for the AM and afternoon shots when you need a boost. Originally we would buy cases of Grand Aroma & Crema beans but when our distributor introduced us to Latino, we were hooked. NOTE: Caffeine levels are high so if you’re a surgeon or work in a computer chip company, would not advise drinking it before you start your shift. In all seriousness, this one of the best espresso beans we have used and the latest batch (1 month ago) is even better. If you’re looking for a different bean for shots would definitely try a bag.