A great blend with an intense aroma and a thick crema.
- Origins: Fine Arabica coffee from Central/South America and selected Robusta from Asia
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Intense & creamy
- Aroma and Flavour: Intense, smooth flavour, well balanced
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
mlp | February 10th, 2021
We love great coffee, grind our own beans, have several kinds of coffee machines from a Technivorm to a Chemex and French Press. WE LOVE OUR COFFEE. I had been purchasing espresso beans directly from another roaster for years but something changed and their beans were no longer the same. My sister recommended Miscela D'Oro for great coffee at a fair price. My first purchase was 6 bags and 2 cans of various kinds of beans, mostly espresso. OMG ... THIS GRAN CREMA IS THE ONE. The GRAN CREMA hits all notes. It's rich, has body, a deep flavor and personality. It's not bitter at all. This is our new coffee. I have several more from MDO to try, but this by FAR is the favorite so far. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Wish it were available in larger bags (5lbs) would be great. As I said, we LOVE our coffee!!!!!