A traditional, thick and intense blend.
- Origins: Well balanced Arabica and Robusta blend from South America and Africa
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Chocolately and strong
- Aroma and Flavour: Strong, chocolately, pleasant, lingering aftertaste
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
5/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Panepinto Rosario | June 7th, 2022
Hands down the best Espresso and regular coffee in the world. Been using Miscela for over 25 years and would not switch ever.
Nancy Sturm | August 24th, 2021
We have been using Gusto Classico expresso beans for over 5 years, ever since we tasted it in the restaurant Amarone NYC. We grind it ourself to use in our Pavoni espresso machine, it is consistently good unlike the beans we used before discovering Miscela d'Oro.
Steven Weller | June 21st, 2021
This is my new favorite espresso coffee from Miscela D'Oro. It meets my taste perfectly, smooth with a nutty flavor and not overwhelmed by flowery or fruity aromatics. I really like buying from this company, as the prices are reasonable and the delivery comes within a few days of my order.