My Cart: 0 item(s)
An excellent blend with gentle aroma and a velvety crema.
- Origins: A predominance of premium Arabica from Central/South America and selected Robusta from Asia
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Velvet and aromatic
- Aroma and Flavour: Aromatic, delicate, fragrant, velvet flavour, medium acidity, superb aftertaste
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
4.5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Mike Podeyn | January 26th, 2022
My wife and I started using your Grand Aroma Espresso in 2010 after a trip to Northern Italy. The coffee is very similar to the coffee we had while in Northern Italy. I consider it to be an Austrian Roast myself. The beans also do not clog my grinder. I have had to find various distributors for the coffee over the years so it is nice that I can now get the coffee direct and hopefully at it's freshest.
Steven Weller | March 12th, 2021
My invoice lists the use by date as 8/28/2022, but the use by date on the package is May 10, 2021. This are excellent espresso beans, but I would like to know in advance if the use by date is only two months from my purchase date.
Note from Miscela d'Oro USA: Hi Steven, thank you very much for your order, and taking the time to let us know about this issue. Please accept our apologies for this shipping error, it is our policy to only send espresso beans with at least 6-months left before the best-by date. We appreciate your understanding, and just shipped you a free, fresh replacement bag. Thank you!