An excellent blend with gentle aroma and a velvety crema.
- Origins: A predominance of premium Arabica from Central/South America and selected Robusta from Asia
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Velvet and aromatic
- Aroma and Flavour: Aromatic, delicate, fragrant, velvet flavour, medium acidity, superb aftertaste
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
4.5/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Mike Podeyn | January 26th, 2022
My wife and I started using your Grand Aroma Espresso in 2010 after a trip to Northern Italy. The coffee is very similar to the coffee we had while in Northern Italy. I consider it to be an Austrian Roast myself. The beans also do not clog my grinder. I have had to find various distributors for the coffee over the years so it is nice that I can now get the coffee direct and hopefully at it's freshest.